Well, well, well…it seems the thoughtful blogger over at Top Tamil Talk has nominated me for this tag. Eek! Thank you so much!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- What’s the app that you use the most on your phone?
Whatsapp. Without a question. I tend to have study calls with my close friends, or use this app to primarily communicate with people in my life whether that be over videocall or text. Next up would probably be snapchat as I use it to receive and send vlogs to people closest in my life.
2. What’s the best & worst thing that happened to you during quarantine?
Worst thing is not being able to feel connected to the real world. Best thing is having so much time to work on myself and reflect and realign life goals.
3. What’s a meme that made you laugh a lot in recent days?
Ever since I deactivated insta, I haven’t been exposed to many memes. *Has a quick google* Oooh I don’t know…Imma have to pass on this question – sorry!
How about you all tell me what your favourite meme currently is?
4. What do you think is the most useless invention ever invented?
This is a very good question that I don’t have a solid answer for *looks ashamed* I don’t even have anything quirky to say… I will revisit this at a later date when something inspires me!
5. What’s a goal that you have for yourself by the end of 2021?
I would like to have sat five more of my ACCA accounting papers, and pass them all first time round. Reaching a 1000 followers on this blog would be pretty cool too *hint, hint, hit that follow button if you wanna vibe some more with me*
6. What’s the most painful exercise that you have ever done?
The bleep test, or suicide runs with a burpee jump at the end of each length. I wasn’t a fan of doing it in the freezing, muddy weather of British schools.
7. What’s something weird or unique about you?
I have created my own version of the English language from a young age. In other words, I pronounce quite a few words in a distinctively unique way. Examples being yesterday, tomorrow, broccoli, existential. A more exhaustive list can be requested!
My Questions for You:
- What’s a quote you live by?
- What has lockdown made you appreciate?
- A TV show you would recommend others to binge watch?
- Something you are proud of achieving in January 21?
- Your favourite meal?
- What makes an outstanding blogger in your eyes?
- Last thing that made you laugh?
Aspiring poet Vallia
Mother to the cutest baby, Chloe
The creative Parker
My Australian sis, Anna
All round blogger Elsie
Very inspiring Banoffeepie28
The artist and long time friend Kate
Anna, the quirky, down to earth girl over at Diversion3000
First blogger friend Chloeeee – she the sweetest
Queen Karen – last person to support me, thank you ❤
Hope you all enjoy answering the questions, and please tag me so I can read it all!