hi all x
today’s post is inspired by clara from midnight mind. she takes the most beautiful photographs and has such amusing, deep, quirky posts. if you would like to read the original post that has inspired today’s post, please read it here.
- my heart feels warms seeing and responding to the incoming notifications from my favourite people on the earth
- i am basking in the sunlight that is filtering through the floral curtain net i have in my room; my bedroom currently has a light, airy vibe to it.
- the sky is a tranquil shade of blue. the sun shines bright. it is quiet outside. the flowers are blossoming in the garden. everything feels so summery. in this moment, it doesn’t feel as if there’s a pandemic occurring. reality has been stolen away from me – even if it’s just for a second.
- the smell of paint is seeping through the house as my mother steals the time gifted to us by the lockdown to redecorate the house
- getting lost in writing, and not having to pause to think, and feeling the words flow out naturally and being ever so content with it all, is such a soul pleasing experience
- the piano sits in the room corner, in the shadowy part of the room, waiting patiently for me to grace it with my presence and tinker out something semi-decent
- everywhere i look, i see books. piles of books, books on shelves, books to read, review, enjoy, and learn from. it kind of fills me with an eerily excited feeling.
- i can’t wait to fall asleep tonight
- there’s so much to appreciate in the world. and so many people to treasure. my heart feels all melted thinking about it all.
- i hope you are in good health and wish you all the best in all future endeavours
what’s on your list? let me know in the comments below!
if you would like to read my last post, regarding mental health and in particular focusing on PTSD, you can read it here.