welcome to my monthly wrap up post where i look back and reflect on the shenanigans of life! i would love to hear what you got up to in march too so do stop by in the comments! and yes, i know! i’m a bit late to the party and posting this in april but hey all the cool kids walk in late right *winks*
moments i’m proud of:
- transitioning from working in an office to working from home quite smoothly, despite a few technical glitches and the horror of virtual meetings for a shy girl like me
- deciding to commit to studying for the taxation exam as well as the corporate and business law exam simultaneously
and oops corona be putting all exams on hault
- dealing with the changes covid-19 be bringing to our lives
i feel like i did jacksh!t in march. i didn’t really document anything. i feel like i just cruised along chill, chill, chilling. oops
- oh! i really got into learning new songs on the piano and posting covers! self promo alert… come take a listen over at kiyax_x
- AND OMG i have no idea what lockdown has done to me buuuut i’m being bare fat and eating all the food i see. which i’m content with since me and food have a sh!tty relationship usually.
- i posted my first book review kinda thing. i love reading and picking apart books in a nerdy kinda way. haven’t really done that since a level english literature so it felt nice to read things and analyse things.
- and how can i forget? i sat my audit and assurance exam and kinda enjoyed it
- me and my bro plotted and successfully smuggled my mum’s bday gifts home
books i read:
i swear i read a book. however, i cannot recall the title or author and this hazy, grey image comes to mind when i try imagine the cover. and yes, it’s been returned to the second hand bookstore so i can’t try figure it out. regardless…this month was an epic fail when it came down to reading!
things i watched:
so i tried to put myself out of my usual go to zone and try a new genre of movies – romance. alas, it didn’t last long…i kind of have reverted back to my go to crime, thriller, mystery genre.
current song obsession:
super amazing people i’ve met:
i’ve decided i’m going to like expand this out to feature people from all over the net. and i’m so sorry – i turned into a ghost and disappeared in march but i’m back, feeling recharged and ready to continue spamming you all with love. anyways, onto this month’s amazing peeps.
didi– insanely down to earth and very, very chill with amazing taste in music. also happens to be a musician who does such dreamy, talented covers, and takes the occasional wow photo
team annoying – this dude, ahmed, is super talented when it comes to editing photos and being creative af. also has a great sense of humour and is very supportive and encouraging. has the most interesting insta stories ever too
a post i read this month that i adored:
this girl is honestly so inspirational on so many levels and i adore her, and her many talents to bits. she writes the most rawest pieces, and the imagery is so heart wrenching and thought provoking. it would mean a lot if you all went and supported her ❤ she’s participating in the escapril challenge!
creative posts this month:
what are you proud of?
what have you been obsessed with this month? (book/movie/song/anime ect)
your favourite memory or highlight of the month?
tell me what content you’re proud of posting this month so i can check it out!
also, i’m planning to do a Q&A post soon…so if you do have any questions, leave them in the comments below. likewise, i’m open to collabing with anyone, and do have a few projects ongoing that you can get involved in. if your curiosity has been seduced, feel free to shoot me an email or drop by in the comments.