ello *throws confetti in the air*
today i’m going to be doing a really adorable tag which the amazing Jasmin has tagged me in. her blog is full of life, contains beautiful photographs and quirky posts so be sure to check it out!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)
- Have fun with it!
my fifteen joys in life ❤
- making genuine connections with people and deep talking about life whilst also having the ability to goof around and have a great time. i’m a very introverted person (the myers briggs test puts me at 97%) but i live for meaningful connections that go beyond time passing.
- kids! i love being around little children because they’re so carefree, pure and unjudgemental. it gives me so much joy watching them grow and mature and become goodhearted people. they just shower you in excitement, ask questions, full of energy and just make me smile and feel alive.
- playing the piano because i loose myself in it. literally all thoughts slow down and i feel very soothed and relaxed.
- being by the coast – in particular walking down the shore and skimming stones across the waves and getting blown about the wind. something about the sea and it’s turbulent nature makes it quite alluring to me. i feel at peace and free.
- writing because it’s so very therapeutic and a form of escape and a key to change. reading your responses, interpretations, the emotions it evokes within you, or how you relate to it makes me feel less alone, but also it gives me a lot of new knowledge and insight into the world through various perspectives i may have been blind to before.
- my penfriend in croatia! it’s so exciting to send and receive postcards, letters, parcels and acknowledge how there really is no boundary to forming friendships. i’ve know this angel for five plus years and the tingle of joys never die out ❤
- being a bookworm, and being an addict to good tv shows (often go for the crime/societal issue genre)
- blue skies and wandering amongst nature
- bike rides in the woods or meadows
- my real ones (you know who you are)
- expressing myself creatively whether that be via doodles or taking photographs or crafting or journalling
- my volunteer job within the national trust
- deep rap songs or dreamy vibed songs that make me think or feel something. artists like NF, Phora, Witt, Jeremy Zucker, Blackbear are some of my go to
- cooking or baking! especially when it’s for the fam to enjoy
- organising ish. i love having things filed away, colour coordinated, written up neatly, arranging systematically.
and that’s a wrap! let me know if you have any of the same joys as me, and if not, do share your joys in life!
- happily hedy: the blog presentation is so dreamy and aesthetically pleasing
- ana: this girl is hilarious and creates such amazing posts with super wow graphics. also been so supportive of me since day one
- clara: i recently discovered her blog and i love her posts! it’s so unique and either makes me laugh or think
- jennie: has such a beautiful personality and her random comments of support make me smile.
- kate: such a talented artist and contributes insightful posts to the blogosphere