How are you all doing? How has January been?
Today I shall be doing the 2016-2017 tag which I was nominated to do by the ever so sweet and amazing Anna and seriously guys, I would recommend her blog in a heartbeat because it is full of humour and beautiful graphics! In particular, one of my favourite posts by Anna is this. Her blog is just so lovely to look at. Can we just drool over her aesthetics?
- Mention the creator of the TAG.The creator was David so head on over and check his blog out!
- Use the image that you find in this article. Onto it!
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you. Wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Answer the questions. Let’s do this!
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog. Sure thing!
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Stressful, interesting, (smile-worthy) memories
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
My mother for putting up with me for another year, and all my amazing friends combined into one cute, awesome persona.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
In the summer holidays, we went down to Hastings, and it was such a beautiful trip full of wonderful memories. I loved the calm atmosphere and I loved every single moment. You can read more about the day trip here.
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
I don’t think I’ve really experimented with food in 2016…but I love my cultural food
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Getting my GCSE results in August.
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
My laptop. It’s a nice shade of red in the light and maroon in the dusk, and overall it’s pretty good apart from when it decides to crash when I’m doing something productive. *sighs*
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017
Indulge in creativeness, study hard, and maintain good relationships with friends and family
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Any place in the countryside where I can wander amongst nature
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Er, I’m not really feeling adventurous. I’m a somewhat fussy eater.
Tag you’re it
- All the Trinkets
- Just Call Me Elm
- Misstery Blog
- Jazzy Blog
- Life As Shania
- A Wee Bit Eccentric
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Keep Smiling beautifuls!