Isn’t it fair to say, at the beginning of a new month, there are always things to look forward to because every month holds a specific sentiment for you that can’t be found elsewhere? Well, today, myself and Tanya from Scribbled Dreams will be unravelling what we are looking forward to this December.
T H I N G S W E ‘ R E L O O K I N G F O R W A R D T O T H I S D E C E M B E R
Tanya is looking forward to:
- The open letter series project
- Going to my hometown early December
- Meeting my relatives and cousins
- Christmas (of course)
- And my prelims start in the mid of December. I am not excited for it though but they would tell me how I will do on my final exam. (Hopefully, good *fingers crossed*)
- Hosting the Pretty Little Blogger Twitter Chat´
- Reflecting back on 2016 and making plans for 2017 (This year seems to go by so fast).
- Turning 17 in January.
- Winter is coming. I kinda love the cold.
- And finally reading all of these lovely Blogmas posts
I am looking forward to:
- Having a break from school
- Being able to snuggle up and read, write and draw
- The picturesque scene Winter composes with snow and lone trees
- Wearing more sweaters without being asked aren’t you feeling a little warm in that
- Volunteering to help out at a Christmas Pantomime based activity for younger children
- Baking festive shaped gingerbread biscuits
- Writing Christmas wishes to loved ones
- Getting over with the first round of mock exam pressures
- Collaborating with more bloggers
- Being able to take wintery photographs
- Things finally clicking in my studies
- A new year, a new start
And that’s a wrap for today’s post. We hope you found it somewhat intriguing to read and compare whether you also look forward to these things. If you enjoyed today’s post, be sure to head over to the wonderful Tanya and give her a quick follow. Likewise, it’d be amazing if you joined our blogosphere family by clicking the follow button here. You can read yesterday’s post by clicking here.
What are you looking forward to this December?